Make a super fun, COOL, space for your kids with these 'fully sick' graffiti character fabric wall decals.
Characters are between 5 and 11cm with a couple of smaller elements (eg lightning)
Medium - sheet size approx 70cmx40cm
Characters are between 10 and 20cm with a couple of smaller elements (eg lightning)
Large - sheet size approx 70cmx1m
Characters are between 15 and 34cm with a couple of smaller elements (eg lightning)
- Re-positional adhesive, canvas like fabric.
- Easily applied almost anywhere (flat, smooth surfaces), then removed and reused as desired.
- Easily applied by a novice installer and doesn't leave any adhesive residue when removed.
- Won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation!
- Awesome for renters or anyone who doesn't want to put holes in their walls.
- Suitable for most clean, smooth surfaces. Some silicone paints may repel the low tack adhesive, please contact me if you're worried and want to order a sample to try first!
*decals are not a toy and some small parts could present a choking hazard, keep out of reach of small children*
All wall decals are printed to order, please allow up to 10 working days for your decals to be shipped or ready for collection.
HOW TO MEASURE:
All measurements are the width (or length) of the actual top (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE). I recommend finding a top of your own that is a similar fit, lying it flat and measuring across the width (just under the underarm hole!) compare this measurement to the chart. For the length, same deal, just measure from the shoulder seam to the bottom hem.
Stock Items - The majority of the following styles are available in stock in most of the colours/sizes, ready to be personalised and shipped within 10 working days. Sometimes, however, out of stocks will occur. I will always be in contact if there is a longer than normal wait time.
Order in - The following styles are kept in stock in very limited numbers, if at all. Please allow up to 18-20 working days to order in specific colours/sizes. I will always try to reduce these waiting times if I can!