We all have that person who is hard to buy a gift for! What do we get for them this birthday? or Christmas?! For Father's Day? Mother's Day? Kris Kringle?
Well let me help you!! Most of us have photos, either stuck in our phone begging to adorn our walls, or banked up on the computer, never to be seen! Give the gift to let them out!
Get a gift voucher for Fabric Photo Wall Decals - Easier than hanging frames and WAY easier than wallpaper! Quick, re-usable and just fabulous to brighten your walls and share your photos that would otherwise be forever trapped in your phone.
Pick us! Stick us! Move us!
Love your photos.
- Re-positional adhesive, canvas like fabric.
- Easily applied almost anywhere (flat, smooth surfaces), then removed and reused as desired.
- Easily applied by a novice installer and doesn't leave any adhesive residue when removed.
- Won't rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation!
- Awesome for renters or anyone who doesn't want to put holes in their walls.
Choose the amount you want to spend!
BONUS, see the cute circle on the side?! It's a decal too! They can stick it on their fridge, on their walls, on their diary....and it's REMOVABLE and REUSEABLE!! AND if you want to, you can customise this circle to a photo of your choice! (This costs a little extra so make sure you choose the custom option and upload your photo...see instructions on uploading below!)
Want the custom gift voucher option? How to upload your photo:
1. Select "Choose Photo".
2. Select choose a local file on your device or select an alternative below. (NOTE: Facebook photos are of a lower resolution and won't be as high quality as originals, this applies to Instagram and screenshots too.)
3. Once your photo uploads, tap on the image, this will allow you to crop your image to where you want. If left untouched it will crop to the centre automatically.
4. Select "Apply" at the bottom of the screen once you are happy with the crop selection. (NOTE: If you crop the image too small you will reduce the quality and resolution.)
5. Click "Add" to add the image.
6. Finally, click "Add to cart" and follow the link to finalise your order. Enjoy!
HOW TO MEASURE:
All measurements are the width (or length) of the actual top (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE). I recommend finding a top of your own that is a similar fit, lying it flat and measuring across the width (just under the underarm hole!) compare this measurement to the chart. For the length, same deal, just measure from the shoulder seam to the bottom hem.
Stock Items - The majority of the following styles are available in stock in most of the colours/sizes, ready to be personalised and shipped within 10 working days. Sometimes, however, out of stocks will occur. I will always be in contact if there is a longer than normal wait time.
Order in - The following styles are kept in stock in very limited numbers, if at all. Please allow up to 18-20 working days to order in specific colours/sizes. I will always try to reduce these waiting times if I can!